Gas Utilities in Brazil – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Gas Utilities in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
– The Brazilian gas utilities industry had total revenues of $24.9bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2016 and 2020.
– Industry consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.4% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 1,187.9 billion cubic feet in 2020.
– The Industrial segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $15.4bn, equivalent to 61.7% of the industry’s overall value.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the gas utilities market in Brazil
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in Brazil
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil gas utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Brazil gas utilities market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the Brazil gas utilities market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil gas utilities market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is Brazil’s gas utilities market in relation to its regional counterparts?