The prime objective of Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Market report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Molecular Sieve Adsorbents market, molecular sieves are crystalline, highly porous materials, which belong to the class of aluminosilicates and are available in the form of beads, pellets and powder. These crystals are characterised by a three-dimensional pore system, with pores of precisely defined diameter. The corresponding crystallographic structure is formed by tetrahedras of (AlO4) and (SiO4). Molecular sieve adsorbent are crystalline, highly porous materials, which belong to the class of aluminosilicates and are available in the form of beads, pellets and powder.
The global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents market was valued at 100.5 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027, based on Our Researcher newly published report.
These crystals are characterised by a three-dimensional pore system, with pores of precisely defined diameter. The corresponding crystallographic structure is formed by tetrahedras of (AlO4) and (SiO4). Molecular sieves adsorbent is widely used in industrial applications, such as air separation, petroleum refining, petrochemicals, etc. The production of molecular sieve adsorbent is estimated from 229557 MT in 2012 to 305928 MT in 2016, at a CAGR of more than 7.44%. In 2016, the global zeolite molecular sieve market is led by EU. China is the second-largest region-wise market. At present, the major manufacturers of zeolite molecular sieve are fragmented.
The top players cover UOP (Honeywell), CECA (Arkema), Tosoh Corporation, Grace and Zeochem AG etc., which are playing important roles in global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents market. UOP (Honeywell) is the world leader, holding 24.30% production market share in 2016. Molecular sieve adsorbent downstream is widely, the major fields are petroleum refining and air separation, etc. In recent years, petroleum refining industry has developed rapidly. Increasing demand for petroleum refining is expected to drive the demand of the zeolite molecular sieve market. EU and Asia are driven regions, the demand for zeolite molecular sieve is high in these areas. For demand market of molecular sieve adsorbent, there is also a certain space in the next few years, especially in the Chinese market.
By Market Verdors:
- UOP (Honeywell)
- CECA (Arkema)
- Tosoh Corporation
- Zeochem AG
- KNT Group
- Zeolites & Allied Products
- Haixin Chemical
- Shanghai Hengye
- Fulong New Materials
- Pingxiang Xintao
- Zhengzhou Snow
- Luoyang Jianlong Chemical
- Henan Huanyu Molecular Sieve
- Shanghai Jiu-Zhou Chemical
- Anhui Mingmei Minchem
- Shanghai Zeolite Molecular Sieve
- Zhongbao Molecular Sieve
- Type X
- Air Separation
- Petroleum Refining
- Natural Gas
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.5 Type X
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Air Separation
1.5.3 Petroleum Refining
1.5.6 Natural Gas
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Market
1.8.1 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Molecular Sieve Adsorbents Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/