Power Generation in China – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Power Generation in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
– The Chinese power generation industry had total revenues of $782.5bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% between 2016 and 2020.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.1% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 7,596.7 TWh in 2020.
– Poor air quality, partly to blame on the burning of fossil fuels for energy, encourages investors and the government to turn to renewable sources as an alternative.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in China
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in China
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China power generation market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the China power generation market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the China power generation market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China power generation market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up China’s power generation market?