Power Generation in Hong Kong – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Power Generation in Hong Kong industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
– The Hong Kongese power generation industry had total revenues of $5.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2016 and 2020.
– Industry consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 37.1 TWh in 2020.
– The Hong Kongese industry is entirely reliant on fossil fuels.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the power generation market in Hong Kong
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Hong Kong
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Hong Kong power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Hong Kong power generation market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the Hong Kong power generation market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Hong Kong power generation market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is Hong Kong’s power generation market in relation to its regional counterparts?