Power Generation in South Africa – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Power Generation in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
– The South African power generation industry had total revenues of $11.6bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2016 and 2020.
– Industry consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.7% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 217.7 TWh in 2020.
– A fast-growing population and rising wages have led to growing demand for electricity in South Africa.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in South Africa
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in South Africa
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the South Africa power generation market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the South Africa power generation market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa power generation market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up South Africa’s power generation market?