Power Generation in the United States of America (USA) – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Power Generation in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
– The US power generation industry had total revenues of $453.6bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2016 and 2020.
– Industry consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.1% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 4,074.8 TWh in 2020.
– The output of the power generation industry was weaker in 2020, as a result of the reduction of economic activity due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in the United States
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in the United States
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States power generation market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the United States power generation market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the United States power generation market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States power generation market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the United States’s power generation market?