Power Generation in Tunisia – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Power Generation in Tunisia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
– The Tunisian power generation industry had total revenues of $1.4bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2016 and 2020
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.7% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 23.5 TWh in 2020.
– The output of the power generation industry was weaker in 2020, as a result of the reduction of economic activity due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in Tunisia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Tunisia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Tunisia power generation market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Tunisia power generation market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the Tunisia power generation market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Tunisia power generation market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Tunisia’s power generation market?